Help and FAQ's
We've tried our best to make the whole process of ordering your ink online from us as easy and hassle-free as possible. However, before contacting us with any questions about ordering from us or any order queries you may have, you will most likely find the answers here.
If you still can't find the information you're need, then please do not hesitate to contact us and one of our customer care team will help you out.
- I haven’t received my order, what’s happened to it?
- How long does delivery take?
- Can you ship to my country?
- Does my order come tracked?
- I have bought the wrong cartridge
- How do I return an item?
- I can’t find my printer listed?
- Do I get an VAT invoice with my order?
- Why does the black cartridge not come with a blue strip but my colour does?
- Will this cartridge work in my country?
- What payment methods do you accept
- Does it come chipped?
- How much ink is in the cartridges?
- How will I know that the cartridge will fit my printer?
- Why will the cartridge not fit into my printer?
- My printer model is not listed on the box. How do I know this is the right one for my printer?
UK - For standard free UK shipping it can take up to a maximum of 10 working days. If after 10 working days you still haven't received your order, please contact your local Royal Mail delivery centre, or check with your neighbours.
International - For International shipping it can take up to a maximum of 20 working days. If after the 20 working days you still haven't received your order, please contact you local mail centre and check with your neighbours.
It is estimated that 1st Class takes 1-3 days, 2nd Class takes 3-5 days and International takes 7-10 days.
Yes, we can ship to anywhere, as long as the cartridge number is the same as ours in your region, but the price may vary.
Anything except tracked, recorded, special or signed for doesn’t come with any kind of tracking number.
The customer is liable for both returns and resends.
Please see the returns policy.
If you can’t find your printer listed please contact us and one of our printer support staff will help you out and find the correct cartridge for your printer.
Paper invoices showing a VAT breakdown come with every order.
Black cartridges do not come with a blue protected strip but still works. Colour does come with a blue strip.
Cartridges have different chip capability in different regions. You need to check the cartridge number that you currently have with the one you want to buy.
We accept PayPal, Credit Card and Debit Card. You can also pay over the phone by calling us on 0203 875 9450.
It can vary depending on if you buy regular/normal or extra-large.
Make sure that your printer is listed in the description.
Please remove the orange carrier clip.
Not all printers are listed on the box as they won’t all fit on.